Camber Energy, Inc. is an America based independent oil and natural gas company founded by William A. Sawyer and James J. Cerna on December 16, 2003. Its headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.
It acquires, develops, and sells crude oil and natural gas from numerous established productive geological formations. Central Oklahoma, South Texas, and West Texas are primarily the center of its operations.
Camber Energy stock is being traded under the listed ticker symbol ‘CEI’.
Camber Energy Stock Forecast (Short- and Long-Term)
Here below is a basic price prediction table: –
|2023||$ 2.02||$ 2.32|
|2024||$ 2.31||$ 2.65|
|2025||$ 2.66||$ 3.05|
|2030||$ 5.30||$ 6.09|
|2034||$ 9.73||$ 11.18|
- Price prediction 2023: According to the forecast, the stock price will begin 2023 at $2.02 and rise to $2.32 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2024: The price of Camber’s stock will begin the year at $2.31 and grow to $2.65 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2025: The price will be $2.66 at the start of 2025 and will rise to $3.05 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2030: According to estimates, Camber’s stock will cost $5.30 at the start of 2030 and $6.09 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2034: The stock price will be $9.73 at the beginning of 2034 and will increase to $11.18 by the end of the year
Current price of Camber’s stock is 2.02 USD.
Factors Affecting the Price of Camber Energy Stock
Here below we have some main factors that can affect the price of stock.
- Competition: The main competitors of Camber Energy include Bellatrix Exploration (BXEFD), Evolve Transition Infrastructure (SNMP), Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYTL), Blue Dolphin Energy (BDCO), Pengrowth Energy (PGHEF), Mexco Energy (MXC), Barnwell Industries (BRN), Halcon Resources (HKRSQ), Chesapeake Energy (CHKAQ), and Bellatrix Exploration (BXEFF). These companies are all part of the “oils/energy” sector and if Camber Energy, Inc. wants to survive in the market then it has to build some outstanding strategies to face such competition.
Is Camber Energy Stock a Good Buy Now?
Camber Energy Inc. stock may be a poor, high-risk selection for a one-year investment if you are seeking for stocks with a nice return. At 2023-01-02, the real-time quote for Camber Energy Inc is 2.02 USD, and if you invest in it then the value of your present investment may decline.
*We only offer investment suggestions based on our most accurate forecasts, but we strongly advise you to conduct your own research before investing in any stocks.