Cenntro Electric Group ltd. Are a vehicle manufacturer company founded by Peter Z. Wang in year 2013. It has headquartered in Freehold, New Jersey, U.S.
The company was formerly known as Naked Brand Group ltd. And changed its name to Cenntro Electric Group ltd. In Dec 2021. It designs and manufactures electric light and medium-duty vehicles mainly in Europe, North America and Asia.
Cenntro Electric Group ltd. has its ticker symbol listed on Nasdaq is ‘CENN’.
Cenntro Stock Forecast (Short- and Long-Term)
Here below is a basic price prediction table: –
|2023||$ 0.33||$ 0.36|
|2024||$ 0.39||$ 0.42|
|2025||$ 0.43||$ 0.47|
|2030||$ 0.85||$ 0.94|
|2034||$ 1.67||$ 1.88|
- Price prediction 2023: According to the forecast, the stock price will improve to $0.33 in the middle of the year and will increase to $0.36 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2024: The stock will cost $0.39 at mid-year and $0.42 at the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2025: The stock price will rise to $0.43 in the middle of 2025 and to $0.47 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2030: According to some analysts, the stock will increase to a price of $0.85 by the middle of 2030 and reach $0.94 by the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2034: According to the predicted price, the stock would grow to $1.88 by the end of the year, from a mid-2034 high of $1.67.
Current stock price of Cenntro stock is 0.32 USD.
Factors Affecting the Price of Cenntro Stock
Here are some main factors that can affect the price of Cenntro stock.
- Innovation: The company must carry out fresh research and keep its EVs well optimized because, despite the fact that many companies offer electric vehicles, only the highly optimized one will last. If the company lags behind in these efforts, it will surely have an effect on its growth.
- Sales: For Cenntro to succeed, planning, research, and manufacture of EVs are essential. The EV market has recently made significant progress. The desire could grow even further, which could have a major effect on the share price of Cenntro.
- Competition: The EV industry has become more competitive as new companies come into the market and existing ones grow there. Strongest competitors for Cenntro could include well-known electric vehicle manufacturers Tesla, Nio, and possibly Ford. In order to win, it will surely need to conquer its rivals.
Is Cenntro Stock a Good Buy Now?
However, since the company went public through a lingerie company, it is difficult to take it seriously. Overall, CENN stock is a very risky and speculative investment. Investors should therefore proceed cautiously.
*We only offer advice based on our best estimations; therefore, we urge you to conduct your own research before making any decisions.