Matterport, Inc. Is an American software company founded by Dave Gausebeck, Mike Beebe and Matt Bell in year 2011. It has its headquarter in Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
However, company’s primary products/services are Matterport cameras and Matterport cloud but its main aim is to support a customer base that needs an integrated 3D model service to operate their businesses.
Matterport launched its IPO on July 23, 2021 under the ticker symbol ‘MTTR’.
Matterport Stock Forecast (Short- and Long-Term)
Here below is a basic price prediction table: –
|2023||$ 2.95||$ 3.01|
|2024||$ 3.03||$ 3.46|
|2025||$ 3.45||$ 3.96|
|2030||$ 6.91||$ 7.94|
|2034||$ 12.68||$ 14.58|
- Price prediction 2023: As per the prediction, price of stock will be increased to $2.95 in the mid of year and will rise to $3.01 till the end of the year.
- Price prediction 2024: Price of the stock will reach $3.03 in the mid-year and $3.46 with the year end.
- Price prediction 2025: In the mid of 2025, stock price will increase to $3.45 and 3.96 as the year end.
- Price prediction 2030: Acc. To some analysts the stock will rise to a price of $6.91 in the mid of 2030 and with the end of the year the price will increase to $7.94.
- Price prediction 2034: As per the expected price prediction, the stock will reach $12.68 in the mid 2034 and will rise to $14.58 as the year ends.
Current price of Matterport stock is 2.57 USD.
Factors Affecting the price of Matterport Stock
Here are some main factors that can affect the stock price.
- Innovation: A firm must conduct new research and developments on time in order to survive, and if the company falls behind in these endeavors, it will undoubtedly have an impact on its growth.
- Sales: As the primary means of generating revenue, sales, as we all know, are essential to a company’s expansion. Therefore, changes in a company’s sales will have a direct effect on its ability to grow.
- Competition: Everyone wants to be better than others in this expanding era, and because this software company is in a market with a lot of competitors, it must adapt some very good strategies to survive.
Is Matterport a Good Stock to Buy Now?
The 6 Wall Street analysts that cover the MTTR stock are positive about the business. With 2 experts rating it as Moderate Buy and 2 as Hold, it has received a moderate buy rating.
I think that even though there are risks associated with investing in MTTR at the moment, its current Moderate Buy Rating shows that its upward trend will continue in the future.
We only provide recommendations based on our best assumptions, therefore before making any decisions, we advise you to do your own research.