Nvidia Corporation is an American multinational technology company founded by Jensen Huang, Chris Malachowsky, Curtis Priem on April 5, 1993. It has its headquarter in Santa Clara, California but incorporated in Delaware.
It is a software and fabless company which designs graphics processing units (GPUs), application programming interface (APIs) for data science and high-performance computing as well as system on a chip unit (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market.
Nvidia launched its initial public offering on January 22, 1999 under the ticker symbol ‘NVDA’ at a price of $12/share.
Nvidia Stock Forecast (Short- and Long-Term)
Here below is a basic price prediction table: –
|Year||Min Price||Max Price|
|2023||$ 448||$ 494|
|2024||$ 410||$ 500|
|2025||$ 526||$ 597|
|2030||$ 756||$ 805|
- Nvidia price prediction 2022: Based on an annual growth rate of 43% Nvidia stock could be worth $348 in 2022.
- Nvidia price prediction 2023: If the company grows at the current rate of 43% annual growth, the price might reach $497. However, not all analysts have favorable opinions on the company.
- Nvidia price prediction 2024: Various estimations place the price in 2024 between $400 and $500. NVIDIA has begun delivering chips to a number of new businesses. Nio, a Chinese producer of electric vehicles, uses Nvidia technology in its ET7 model. Nvidia’s pricing might increase significantly if the automobile, which went on sale in early 2022, is a success.
- Nvidia price prediction 2025: According to analysts, Nvidia’s stock price in 2025 may range from $500 to $600. Nvidia graphics cards are used by cryptocurrency miners to mine coins. The use of Nvidia graphics cards by cryptocurrency miners, which is one factor in this growth, is expected to grow significantly starting in 2024 as the cryptocurrency market expands.
- Nvidia price prediction 2030: According to certain long-term analyst estimates, Nvidia’s share price might be close to $800 by the start of the next decade. Longer predictions, however, must be viewed as pure speculative because there are numerous things that can have an impact on any organization.
Current stock price of Nvidia stock is 138.00 USD.
See Also: Ford Stock Price Forecast 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, and 2040
Experts Saying About Nvidia
We’ve gathered a few statements from top experts who have discussed what to anticipate from NVIDIA in future.
Harlan Sur, JP Morgan, $350 target
“With leading silicon hardware and software platforms and a strong ecosystem, Nvidia is well positioned to continue to benefit from major secular trends in artificial intelligence, high performance computing, gaming, and autonomous vehicles.”
Chris Caso, Raymond James, $365 target
“While the stock is among the most highly valued at 40x, that multiple is justified by 50% annual revenue growth for the last two years, and such significant product cycles and new revenue streams going forward.”
John Pitzer, Credit Suisse, $400 target
“Confidence is High: Nvidia increased its long-term TAM to $1 trillion, with a 50-50 breakup between silicon and software.”
Factors Affecting the Price of Nvidia Stock
Here below are some main factors which can affect the price of Nvidia stock.
- Sales: Selling computer components including processing chips and graphics cards is its main line of work. As long as its sales continue to rise, its share price will continue to perform well. According to its most recent financial report, sales increased by more than 50% over the prior year.
- Competition: Nvidia leads the market in many of the goods it sells and has a substantial market share. However, it faces fierce competition from companies like Intel and AMD since it is not the sole manufacturer of chips. It must maintain an advantage over its competitors if it is to keep growing.
- Cryptocurrency: For Nvidia, the rise of cryptocurrency has been advantageous. The ideal answer for cryptocurrency mining’s high computing demands is provided by NVDA’s chips. The rate of mining should rise if the cryptocurrency market rises.
- Metaverse: Designers and developers have immediate access to the metaverse thanks to Nvidia’s cloud platform, Omniverse. The metaverse a brand-new sector with enormous growth potential. By using its Omniverse platform, Nvidia might benefit.
Is Nvidia a Worth Buying Stock?
Metrics of valuation suggest that NVIDIA Corporation might be overpriced. It would not be a good choice for value investors, according to its Value Score of D. The strength of NVDA’s finances and future growth prospects show that it has the ability to perform worse than the market. As of right now, it has a Growth Score of C.
Its only advice based on our estimations;therefore, we advise you to do your own research before making any decisions.