Palantir Technologies is a public American software company founded by Peter Thiel, Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Alex Karp in 2003. It is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, U.S.
It provides specialization in big data analytics and known for its three major projects that is Palantir Gotham, Palantir Apollo and Palantir Foundry.
Palantir launched its IPO on September 30, 2020 under the ticker symbol ‘PLTR’ at a price of $10/share.
Palantir Stock Forecast (Short- and Long-Term)
Here below is a basic price prediction table: –
|2023||$ 8.39||$ 9.69|
|2024||$ 11.55||$ 12.80|
|2025||$ 14.67||$ 16.87|
|2030||$ 25.22||$ 25.76|
|2034||$ 30.33||$ 31.12|
- Price prediction 2023: Price for Palantir began at $7.86 in 2023. It is expected to cost $9.69 at the end of 2023, with a +51% from current.
- Price prediction 2024: The stock price will increase to $11.55 in the first half of 2024; in the second half, it will increase by $1.25 to close the year at $12.80, which is +99% of the present price.
- Price prediction 2025: Palantir will begin 2025 at $12.80, rise to $14.67 in the first half of the year, and end 2025 at $16.87. That is an increase of +163% from today.
- Price prediction 2030: Palantir’s price in 2030 will begin at $24.70, rise to $25.22 in the first half of the year, and end the year at $25.76. About +301% from today, to be precise.
- Price prediction 2034: The price of Palantir will start the year at $29.89, increase to $30.33 over the first half of the year, and end the year at $31.12. That is an increase from today of +385%.
Current price of Palantir stock is 6.42 USD.
Factors that can Affect Palantir Stock Price
Here are some main factors given below: –
- Innovation: An organization must perform new research and innovations on schedule in order to exist, and if the business lags in these activities, it will surely have an effect on its growth.
- Sales: Sales, as the main source of income, are crucial to a company’s growth, as is pretty obvious. As a result, changes in a company’s sales will directly affect its capacity to expand.
- Competition: In this ever-expanding period, where everyone strives to outdo one another, a software company must adopt some excellent techniques if it is to thrive in a market crowded with rivals.
Is Palantir a Good Stock to Buy?
Other than the hype surrounding meme stocks, Palantir’s price-to-sales ratio is trading in the double digits. In this challenging market for growth stocks, its stock might easily drop in half as the hype fades. Simply put, investors should stay clear of Palantir and invest in other exciting tech stocks.
*We only offer advice based on our best estimations;therefore, we urge you to conduct your own research before making any decisions.